Thursday, April 25, 2013

Book Launch Day: Committed, Episode 5 is now available!


When Ella Mikowski decided to plan her dream wedding, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. As if juggling her career and the millions of wedding planning details isn’t enough, it seems that anything that can go wrong does go wrong. Will Ella manage to make it down the aisle with her sanity intact?

Episode 5: Masato makes a deal with Ella: one date, no talking about the wedding. But some bad sushi turns their relaxing evening into an unmitigated disaster.

Committed, Episode 5 is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.

Psst: My book, The Eye of the Beholder, is currently on sale for 99c on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo! It'll be back to regular price soon, so get your copy now!

If you're a fan of my Elizabeth Darcy novel, stay tuned. I'm hard at work on Asleep, which was inspired by Sleeping Beauty, and I plan on having it out by June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the free exchange of thoughts and ideas, but I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, whether those comments are directed at me or others who have commented. Be polite and respectful, please.