Thursday, May 23, 2013

Book Launch Day: Committed, Episode 7 is now available!

When Ella Mikowski decided to plan her dream wedding, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. As if juggling her career and the millions of wedding planning details isn’t enough, it seems that anything that can go wrong does go wrong. Will Ella manage to make it down the aisle with her sanity intact?

Committed is a serial, with episodes of approximately 12,000 words to be released every two weeks. There will be a total of eight episodes.

Episode 7: An unpleasant surprise awaits at the travel agency when Ella and Masato go to pick up their tickets: a hurricane has hit the Bahamas, destroying their honeymoon locale.

Committed, Episode 7 is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.

So what else is new? If you haven't heard, I've joined a NetGalley author co-op, and you can request a copy of my book, Contributor, to review for your blog. You can also request books from my fellow co-op authors, and there's a variety of genres to choose from, so fire up your ereaders!

In other book news, Asleep is just about done, and I'm looking at a mid-June release. If you're a fan of fantasy romance, you're going to love Asleep. I've developed a huge crush on Prince Devaran, my male lead. I have a feeling that those of you who read and loved The Eye of the Beholder might like this book even more.

Before the release, though, I'll be putting up a giveaway on LibraryThing for ARCs (advanced reader copies) and I'll also swap out Contributor for Asleep on NetGalley. Stay tuned for more details.

Not much else will be going on around here in late June and early July as I'm heading off on a European adventure. While there, I'm going to do some research for a companion novel to Phoning It In, and that book will pick up three years after Phoning and will focus on the romantic and career adventures of Lou, Melinda's best friend. The novel is becoming more and more fleshed out in my head, and I'm excited for it.

When I get back, I'd like to pick up where I left off with Free Book Fridays. I've surprised some people who have my books shelved on their "to read" list on Goodreads, along with some of my mailing list members, with free copies of my books. The end result has been really rewarding for me as it's given me the chance to connect with some fantastic readers. I can hardly wait to connect with more of you!

U.S. readers, have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend. To those of you outside the U.S., have a fantastic weekend and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the free exchange of thoughts and ideas, but I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, whether those comments are directed at me or others who have commented. Be polite and respectful, please.