Friday, December 28, 2012

Epic Disaster: Problem with the file for Phoning It In

I'm in full-on panic mode right now, because a customer review on Amazon made me aware that, for some reason, there was a problem with the Phoning It In file, and some customers may have received an incomplete copy of the book. I've already uploaded a new file, but it could take as much as 24 hours before the corrected file is available on Amazon. I've contacted the KDP team and asked them to inform customers of this problem, so that everyone who has downloaded the book can received a corrected copy.

I am so sorry about this. Words can't express how upset I am about it. I would never, ever knowingly offer customers a partial product, so please accept my sincerest apologies for this mishap. It means a lot to me that readers give of their valuable time to give my books a try, and I'm horrified that such a problem happened.

I will post an update once the corrected file has finished being processed by KDP. Before I even published the corrected file, I went through the book in the preview KDP has on its site, so the entire book should be in the updated file. If there are any further problems, I ask that readers let me know via e-mail at nicolecbooks@gmail.com or via any social medium.

Thanks so much for your understanding.