Thursday, February 28, 2013

Book Launch Day: Committed, Episode 1 is now available!


When Ella Mikowski decided to plan her dream wedding, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. As if juggling her career and the millions of wedding planning details isn’t enough, it seems that anything that can go wrong does go wrong. Will Ella manage to make it down the aisle with her sanity intact?

Comitted is a serial, with episodes of approximately 12,000 words to be released every two weeks. There will be a total of eight episodes.

Episode 1: With only seven days to go until the wedding, Ella heads to the salon. But her visions of a head full of beautiful highlights setting off her exquisite headpiece is ruined when something in the solution causes her hair to fall off in clumps.



Committed, is available on Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble! I'm very excited to hear what you all think of it. It's been a lot of fun to write, and is making me look at plotting in a whole new way.

If you haven't signed up for my mailing list yet, and would like to receive notification in your inbox whenever I have a new release, or if you'd like access to exclusive giveaways, members-only features like deleted scenes and extended excerpts, and more, you can sign up here. Personally, I hate spam, so I promise never to inflict it on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the free exchange of thoughts and ideas, but I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, whether those comments are directed at me or others who have commented. Be polite and respectful, please.