Friday, November 30, 2012

Why Sci-Fi?: Introducing J.A. Huss and T.J. Hudson

Welcome to the last day of Sci-Fi Spotlight week!  I've teamed up with a great group of indie authors of science fiction to run a promo that ends today.  You can snag 15 books for free and another 15 books for a mere 99 cents.

Last but not least, I'd like to introduce you to today's authors:

Why Sci-Fi for J.A. Huss?


"I write science fiction because I am a 100% science nerd. I enjoy everything about science, I have two science degrees, I write science textbooks for my main business, and I’m just an all-around nerd.  When I first started thinking about Junco as a character in my series she scared me.  She’s not anything like the girls I see in books today.  She’s bad, she’s got a filthy mouth, and she enjoys her job.  (Which happens to be killing.) I wrote this series because I like this kind of complex, slightly insane character. So basically, I write SF for me."

Be sure to get your copy of Clutch for 99 cents today!

For more on J.A., check out her trailer on YouTube, become a fan on Goodreads, like her on Facebook, follow her on Twitter, read her blog, and visit her website.

Why Sci-Fi for T.J. Hudson?


"I write science fiction (and fantasy) because my mind won't let me do anything else. You can blame my geeky background for that.

There are millions of fantastic stories out there. It does not matter what format; prose, film, theatre or any other, a good story is a good story. I do, however, find myself drawn to those that step out of the bounds of our world. This can be a step into the past, future or even a side step into an alternate reality. What these stories do is let characters address conventional problems from unconventional angles. Sometimes these will be pure flights of fancy, other times they fly very close to this world; and it is this speculative fiction where things get really interesting."

For more on T.J., like him on Facebook, follow him on Twitter, become a fan on Goodreads, and check out his website.